Thursday, January 01, 2009

My 20 New Year's Resolutions

1. Do Wii Fit every day for at least 30 minutes.
2. Lose at least 5 pounds (small goals are better than huge ones).
3. Keep my temper about trifling shit.
4. Do a little more housework every day.
5. Find one thing to be happy about every day.
6. Eat only when I am hungry and not when I am bored, sad, angry, or because it is a time that ends in o'clock.
7. Read Ava at least one book every day.
8. Only stay on the computer 2 hours max every day.
9. Don't let Ava watch more than 2 Spongebob shows a day.
10. Don't take life so goddamned seriously.
11. Do something really fun with the family at least once a month.
12. Think about what I say for a minute before saying it if it is a complaint.
13. Remember that it is okay to be pissed off if I have a valid complaint.
14. Try not to be so superstitious about things like ending a list of resolutions at number 13.
15. Finish what I start and don't just do it half-assed.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

# 10: Goddamn right!!

16-20 speak for themselves. :)