Wednesday, April 12, 2006

I'm Fine, Thanks for Asking

Shit. Here I go on another self-deprecating rampage that will only end in me feeling sorry for myself, or worse. I get in moods like this about three times a month. This probably coincides with the imminent move to Houston where everything in my life is going to change, and not all for the negative. I'm experiencing distress AND eustress. It's a Psych 101 word, eustress is.

My mind is foggy and all I find myself good for is sleeping and/or eating. Yesterday I cleaned the kitchen just about all day (at least that is what it felt like) and today I am tired. Also none of us slept last night because I have to quit nursing Ava to get her to sleep lest her teeth rot away. So quoth her dentist.

I have so much clutter in this house, and our pool is green and the lawn needs to be cut. And I have clothes to wash and fold and put away. And miles to go before I sleep. And miles to go before I sleep.

No comments: