Thursday, March 16, 2006

Is it Learned Helplessness or is it Memorex?




Haha, I'm not really laughing. My grandfather is doing better now than just about anyone, and he cannot see and can hardly walk. Our two dogs are driving me fucking crazy, and we would give Mazie away, or bring her to the pound, but my sense of guilt won't allow me. She chews up Ava's toys and has destroyed most of the chairs in our dining room. Our two cats are not that much trouble, but there are days when I do not want to scoop cat shit and piss. Dear hubby feels he has the right to be cruel to me, and he has already said that if I do not want to go to Houston, he is taking the baby. And I can go and live "with my mama." He treats me just like my dad treated and somethimes still treats my mom, like a dog or a slave. Never an equal. Is it that he just doesn't care about me or is he just inherently fucking mean? Now he is starting to try to dictate when I can do things, like going to see my sick aunt in the nursing home. If it is inconvenient for him, he will no do it, nor does he want me to break in on his schedule. After all, he works 40 hours a week. No one else does, just him. If he says it one more time, I will puke. Crying does no good. Neither does screaming. I love him, but there are times I do not like him at all. And I don't think he feels much of anything for me at all. What did I do wrong?

No comments: